Terms of Business
CLASSIFLORAZELARI AND YOU – A SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIP
‘. . . our promise to you is that we will always be fair and reasonable and will act quickly to resolve outstanding issues to ensure that we continue to supply you with wholesale horticultural products that will generate you commercial results. . . ‘
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT.
- Terms of Payment are 30 days from invoice date.
- ClassifloraZelari “CZ” reserve the right to charge interest on all invoices which are not paid by the relevant due date at a rate of 3% above Barclays Bank Base Rate. Any overdue amounts may have their open account privilege withdrawn.
- In the event of it being necessary to initiate legal recovery of sums, the customer agrees to cover the full cost of collection. No further orders will be fulfilled where accounts are overdue by more than 10 days.
- Orders for non-account holders will not be delivered / collected until pre-paid and cleared CZ are in receipt of cleared funds.
- Goods remain the property of CZ until paid for in full.
- Any damages / shortages must be notified in writing within 3 days.
- If the delivery date on orders is delayed by the customer, payment will be due on the original date and a 10% per month holding fee will be charged on the invoice total.
- Orders cancelled will be subject to a 10% restocking charge on the invoice total.
- CZ warrant that all stock is sold true to recognised tolerances, no other warranty expressed or implied is given and in no way will CZ be liable for more than the invoice value at the time of purchase.
- All deposits and staged payments to be agreed between CZ and the customer.
- Goods are invoiced at the prices prevailing at the time of ordering. VAT will be added to all goods or services supplied at the appropriate rate.
- Every effort is made to maintain the prices shown throughout the life of the price catalogue however, CZ reserves the right to modify prices.